There is a good deal to be happy about New Horizons

Discussion in 'Iconify Support' started by Molianalex, Nov 20, 2020 at 12:10 AM.

1. Molianalex

Molianalex New Member

I have to say, however, New Horizons has great art direction. So many items are really stunning. There are some sets which are tacky in acbells New Leaf but seem great or at least decent at New Horizons.

There is a good deal to be happy about New Horizons, and that's the reason I really can't complain too much about it.

I mean, in New Leaf we did not even get pumpkin items, aside from the wearable hats and the jack-in-the-box! I'm really happy whenever we get these upgrades, it is really cool to find these items getting back and with the New Horizons therapy. I can not wait to find out what we're gonna receive in March for Mario things!

I think two of my greatest disappointments might be my own library and my kitchen. First of all they are way more compact than in New Leaf, so I can't do as much. And there is a lack of items. In New Leaf I'd lots of food-like things to decorate my kitchen although to be honest they are from the Welcome Amiibo upgrade.

Yeah like I certainly have a lot nice to say about New Horizons, along with the games IMO definitely move the series forward in some meaningful ways. The 3DS assets certainly wouldn't look nice just being plopped into New Horizons since they are (even the ones at Pocket Camp would probably require some touching up). I'm not planning to say it is the same as the entire Dexit scenario, but I really do think at times New Horizons could have benefitted from a bit more polish before release.

Finally it is not the worst thing really; the game remains fun for me personally and the upgrades are becoming closer and closer to having feature parity with New Leaf. There's plenty of little things here and there that I actually miss from New Leaf (like for example; Fireworks reveals raffle has cute new fireworks things, but they did not bother bringing the cute Showa-era Nintendo toy furniture at New Leaf) but as a buy Animal Crossing Items whole it is certainly still a good game.