Same content as Basic to Prosilver

Discussion in 'phpBB Support' started by CyrusG, Jul 14, 2019.

1. CyrusG

CyrusG New Member

Hi, I wonder how to perform the same window as Basic has during the main theme of phpBB.

When you paste lots of pictures, it is fine under Basic and also the others that are here as a theme. But if you now want to use ex Prosilver then I want that to be right there too. I want the same content/viewtopic even there.

2. Arty

Arty Administrator Designer

Do you mean scaling of big images?

3. CyrusG

CyrusG New Member

Thanks for the reply.

It is difficult to explain but hope you understand. When you put out a number of pictures on a thread, there are more pictures on a row for Basic or the other styles that you have. On the other hand, it is getting pictures of a line when it comes to Prosilver and the styles written under Prosilver. I want to fill in the entire post from edge to edge with pictures without it being a lot of wraps.

Basic:

[​IMG]

Prosilver:

[​IMG]

4. Arty

Arty Administrator Designer

Its a difference in user profile layout. Prosilver uses more space, so when forum layout has same width it can fit less content in content area.

Change requires rewriting how profile block works. In prosilver profile and content area are split by percentage: 22% for profile, 76% for content. Remaining 2% are left to account for margin and borders. You can try changing those values a bit to something like 21% and 78%

5. CyrusG

CyrusG New Member

Thanks. I try now with

.post .postbody,
    .search .postbody {
    width: 89%;

And this works.

[​IMG]