Black Responsive I'd appreciate it if only individuals who have actually fought

Discussion in 'XenForo 1 Support' started by Molianalex, Nov 20, 2020 at 12:08 AM.

1. Molianalex

Molianalex New Member

I have 2 questions. 1. Would it be quicker for me to law craft working with the abyss or regular crafting and teleing into draynor using the glory amulet? 2. If I would use the abyss, what should my outfit be to not be hit a lot by the abyssal monsters? At 94 cb, you should be ok to go in with pretty much nothing on, since you can not wear a whole lot into entrana anyway. You may get hit for some harm, but nothing that you simply can not survive and eat in the bank prior to the RS gold next run. As you can not take a pickaxe, and both your agility and theiving are a little low, I'd suggest using a tinderbox to burn away the boils, because that is undoubtedly your very best chance to get from the inner ring. If you have the bracelet to the abyss, then wearing that will obviously help, because your pray will not be drained.

1 thing that's kinda new I will suggest is when your summoning is large enough (that I see is not ranked) would be to use an abyssal familiar as you move in. The large advantage for this is it is going to take a lot fo the strikes as you run through the abyss to the suitable spot to acquire in the inner ring, but in addition, it can take 7 more ess. Assuming you have 3 components with you, that means 50 law runes a run, which is not bad at all. It's just 7 ess a jog, but it adds up, and the harm it offsets will help. I have tried both draynor widely and abyss. Draynor/Entrana just if you don't remember your glory, or possess none charged anymore.

I have been down there before, but I had been battling waterfiends at the time (which I eventually ended up cancelling). BUt I have these concerns: 1 ). Should I have some different strategy than what I use to get other metal dragons, except that I know I will need food because they vary their strikes b/t mage and melee. I am thinking about meleeing with whip, dds for spec. If this is the case, what armor recommendations that aren't expected should I use? 2. Can a dfs actually make a difference , or would you just mean another item I'd be dropping when I expire? 3. Since they switch up their strikes, if I protect from melee, or from mage? I'm presuming melee, however I do not know how powerful their mage strikes are. 4. If I decided to protect from mage, if I use better armor, such as torags rather than proselyte for better defense, and give up the pray bonus? 5. If I just cancel the undertaking, and go back to him and hope I don't get anything worse? (it's just 4 mith drags) And I really don't want to go to anyone else cause it's my 35th job in a row, so I should be receiving adequate bonus reward points for the task.

I'd appreciate it if only individuals who have actually fought them reacted to this. Last thing I need is advice from someone whose dragon encounter only comes from Elvarg. I know you wanted somebody with experience together, which I have none whatsoever. However, I really don't know if this info can help you at all. It'll attack with range, magical, or melee. The suggested strategy is to include it, while shielding from range, and sporting Karil's armour. This will remove the melee attack and also the range assault, and severely lower the magical attack (because of a high magic defence bonus). Using a rune crossbow with mithril or bolts that are higher is cheap RuneScape gold quite effective.