Basic for phpBB 3.2

Discussion in 'phpBB Support' started by Gaby, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Gaby

Gaby Member

2. Gaby

Gaby Member

Hello

New changes on github:
    - Modifying the behavior of the 'Members' menu (thanks to Galixte)
    - Fixed unread link color bug forums with sub-forums (thanks to Chour27)
    - Restore the original size of the theme icons (thanks to Vinny)
    - Streamlining of scss files: Only the files specific to each color version are present in the variants folder.
    - Corrected position of unapproved post/topic marker.

3. CyrusG

CyrusG New Member

Hi,

If you move this displayed the arrow so it ends up in the middle of the editor. How do you do?

A nice theme

[​IMG]

4. Gaby

Gaby Member

Hello

I do not understand if you describe a problem, or if you ask how to achieve something.

In any case, I can not reproduce what you describe. Can you give more details?

5. CyrusG

CyrusG New Member

Sorry for the bad explanation. I'm looking to get the inputbox in the middle of the message-box, textarea. It seems that the inputbox is more to the left than in the middle.

6. Gaby

Gaby Member

It is the inputbox that allows to indicate the title of the subject, with the mention "Subject" on the left. If we move the inputbox to the center of the window, it would not be consistent.

7. CyrusG

CyrusG New Member

Ok, i see.

8. Gaby

Gaby Member

Hello

Version 3.2.1 of the style has been validated on phpBB.com. But there have been corrections on the github, not present in the database version of the phpbb.com styles. So if you want an up-to-date version, keep an eye on the gihub deposit! Corrections will of course soon be proposed for validation.

9. Gaby

Gaby Member

Hello

Style updated for phpBB 3.2.5 on github.