A huge update

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Arty, May 24, 2011.

1. Arty

Arty Administrator Designer

This is a huge update. Many things have been changed.

New:
    - New module for Drupal themes, bug fixes for WordPress and phpBB modules.
    - ColorizeIt can finally parse indexed png images.
    - Completely new main page featuring better introduction, rss feeds, refreshable random styles list, colorizeit integration and some other stuff. Many other pages have been revamped as well.
    - URLs to styles have changed for search engine optimization. Old URLs will automatically be redirected to new ones, so it won't affect old bookmarks.
    - Many bug fixes for IE9 and some older browsers: Firefox 3.6, Safari 4.

ColorizeIt has gone social (whatever that means)!
    - RSS feeds for latest news and latest additions.
    - Facebook page is available for feedback (need more followers to create a proper url). I have no idea what to do with Facebook page, but maybe you do, so tell me about it.
    - My Skype id is available in "your opinion matters" section of main mage if you want to chat with me.
    - Paypal donations button is available if you want to show your appreciation for my work.
    - Links to tweet, digg and "add to del.icio.us" are available in color editor, so you could share or bookmark your color scheme. It is available only for styles from colorizeit styles database.

Integration:
    - New pages for managing simple and advanced integration.
    - You can set custom layout for simple integration. Currently default and prosilver layouts are available.
    - Advanced integration is fully functional, including commercial packages.

I'll be adding more stuff very soon.

2. Arty

Arty Administrator Designer

Fixed a serious bug that was causing incorrect color changes for colors that are near source color, but aren't too close (with hue difference of about 15-45).

Also added a new option to editor to specify amount of nearest colors that are being changed. You can find it by clicking "options" button in any editor block.